Sunday, February 24, 2013

Tears for Fears

I'm scared my writing sucks.

I'm scared I try too hard to be a good writer.

I'm scared of showing my writer's dyslexia,
The the double the,
Forgetting the r on your,
Putting spaces where they don't be long,
Leaving out a word accident.

I'm scared of sounding stupid in front of a crowd.

I'm scared of losing my talents,
and being told that I suck at what I do.

I'm scared of people hating me.

Tears for Fears

I'm scared of spiders crawling down my throat,
I hear everyone swallows at least one a year.
It's probably a lie.

I'm scared that some lies might be the truth,
like "I hate you" and "We will never work".

I'm scared of uncertainty.

I'm scared of her mom,
That she knows everything
And is waiting for the the perfect moment to use it against me.
I'm scared of her mom knowing about 2/17/13

I'm scared her parents will never accept me again.

Creeps VI
I'm scared of things going wrong,
Not being able to find someone that makes me as happy as her.
Marrying someone that lacks interest in art and music,
Someone that doesn't have "creative" in their dictionary.

I'm scared of not doing what I love as my career.
Not being able to support my family by doing what I love as my career.

I'm scared of dying,
Living an unfulfilling life.
Leaving things undone,
And leaving nothing behind.

I'm scared of dying alone.


Her Sick Memory






4 comments:

  1. We have a lot of the same fears...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same same same. You wrote the stuff that I fear but I have never articulated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm scared of not doing what I love as my career.
    Not being able to support my family by doing what I love as my career."
    life is scary, this was good though

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need to know how you added that groove shark gadget.

    ReplyDelete