Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Shallow Breath

Please excuse my tardiness but I had to rewrite this post due to some events.

Heartache (Owsey's Ambient Version) by Dave Greening & Owsey on Grooveshark




I feel like I'm trapped breathing in a coffin,
and everyone is having a party on my grave,



Do you ever feel like you're dead?

You don't think you're alive.
When really, you are.
You might find this a bit confusing,
But this is how I feel and have felt for quite sometime.

Feels like the whole world looks at her and me,
and wants us dead.
Just because they hate to see us happy,


Have you realized how shallow your breath is now?
How we used to run and not be scared
It was really nice when nobody cared.

Do you remember the days when we could do anything and everything,
When we could laugh and smile and didn't have to disguise it,
Why should we be the ones to go through this pain?
Why should we be the ones to be buried alive?

Careful, if we breathe too loud people will think we are still alive.
I hope someday we can breathe and not be scared.


3 comments:

  1. This post is so sad. But I know what it feels like to be dead. Alone. Afriad. "I feel like I'm trapped breathing in a coffin,
    and everyone is having a party on my grave." I stole this line from you. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really nice when nobody cared.

    Stealing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Feels like the whole world looks at her and me, and wants us dead."

    Stealing.

    ReplyDelete